Wednesday 18 January 2012

So we meet again, Quadratic Formula >.< .

Last year I remember drilling that silly little formula into my head, making sure I remembered every which way to use it, and of course as it is with most things I drill into my head, I forgot all about it a few minutes after the final exam. But here we are, trying to squeeze our brains trying so very hard to remeber how to use it, because no matter how far we run, we can NEVER escape the lovely quadratic formula. Here we are using them along with logs, and it wouldn't surprise me if we kept using them until the end of College, so we meet again Quadratics...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... there's something funny about quadratics, they're applicable and useful for almost anything! And I'm just speculating here, but I have a pretty good feeling were someday going to learn a quadratic formula for cubes! Just a random guess ;)

    ReplyDelete