Friday 31 August 2012

At the end of week 2

So I've had time to adapt, I've gotten all settled in and I must say that I love it! I love the freedom, I love my classes and I love my options.
The very first day was a little rough, both my land line and my Internet were down so I had a day full of strange people in my house.
I really like how much of a challenge all my courses are. I'm actually learning stuff in my French class which I haven't done in a while, not to sound derogatory. My calc and physics class are cool, I find them really interesting.
I do miss home... Kind of. I went home for the first time yesterday and I was glad to be there but I was also glad to come back.
I also really like the people here! I've got to catch up with old friends which is so nice. I can just feel that this was the right thing for me to do.

1 comment:

  1. Katerina - There will be a whole bunch of "firsts" coming up this year. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete