Monday 8 October 2012

Thanksgiving, be Thankful for where we live

Autumn has to be the best time of the year, everything is pretty darn perfect! We get a three day weekend, things look really pretty, and the scarf options are endless!
So Friday, as soon as my class was done a couple girlfriends and I headed towards Montreal to celebrate a birthday, which was soo great! There really isn't anything like Montreal on a Friday night.
When I made my way towards my parents house for the whole turkey shindig, I realized how absolutely fantastic the trees look. Also, turkey, oh my goodness, turkey is fantastic! When you get that on piece of dressing that is just the right amount of crispy, you have quite a bit to be thankful for. The colours of the trees are at their peek, and if you can take advantage of that I strongly suggests you do. My mum, dad and I went for the nicest hike.
I can't remember the last time I did and enjoyed it so much. So if you haven't already, bundle up, go outside, and take advantage of this time of year! You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment