Friday 12 October 2012

Worst to Best.

Yesterday I didn't have a class until 2 which always puts me in a good mood. I mean who doesn't love not having to get up before noon? Well my cat doesn't. He thought I should be up at 8 which isn't too bad, but still started my day off poorly.
Also, my iPad has broken, it's been broken for about a week so I thought since I was already up I would head down to the apple store to get it checked out. When I got there I thought it was my lucky day, there were about 3 people not wearing one of those dumb "genius" shirts. I head down to the counter and talk to one of the guys there. He asked if I had an appointment, I said no to which he replied that I needed one in order to speak to someone. I said okay, when's the next slot? Oh we don't have one until 5. I looked around me, there was virtually no one in the store! He wouldn't even take my iPad to have it checked, so I left. Then I went to Chapters to finish the reading I had to do and I like the atmosphere so I figured it would make me feel better. As I was sitting down I pulled out my book and the back cover ripped.
Then, as I was getting on the bus, the zipper on my favorite leather jacket breaks. So I was trapped in my jacket and couldn't get it off.
As I got to school I was certain that my day couldn't be any worse. I walked through the hall way and see two of my friends who cut me out of the jacket laugh both at me and with me.
I got to my Lit class and had a blast with the people who are pretty fantastic, then I got everything I needed to get done, done. Except for my iPad, that is still sitting on my desk making me angry.
This goes to show that a really bad day can indeed go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment